Volunteer at Eastside Baby Corner...change the life of a child.
Over 100 people volunteer at EBC each week! Our volunteers are people like you, your colleagues at work, your friends, and your children. They are people who want to share a wonderful service opportunity, and help make life better for others. As EBC founder Karen Ridlon says, "Everyone wants to make a difference, and EBC is a great way to help right now, right here, in your community."
We welcome families (children age 7 and up), community groups, high school or middle school students, companies, and individuals.
Click below to find out more about volunteers opportunities at EBC.
- Each volunteer under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult who will work directly with them for the entire shift.
- Children under age 7 may not volunteer at EBC for safety reasons
- If you would like to schedule a volunteer group, please contact Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to record hours worked at EBC as community service hours, you must have your paperwork signed by an EBC supervisor on the day you volunteer.
More Ways to Help:
- Volunteers in the community help EBC by organizing community drives for diapers, clothing, baby goods and more.
- The Auxiliary supports EBC through fundraising events and service projects throughout the year. Please contact Helen Banks Routon, Development Director, for more information: email@example.com.
- Some local companies will match an employee's volunteer hours with a financial contribution. Check with your employer's human resource department to see if your company participates in volunteer matching.